KDS maintains an admissions committee that reviews referrals and applications and accepts all students who are appropriate for the program, without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. Our school is not appropriate for homicidal or suicidal individuals or those with criminal backgrounds.
Your child may be right for KDS if he or she has a below average IQ, is working below grade level and has been diagnosed with some type of developmental delay. Please call us at 931-388-3810 to determine if your child may be a fit. In order to officially determine enrollment, we will need a completed application, a psychological evaluation and a current IEP.
Please call us at (931) 388-3810 to determine if your child may be a fit. In order to officially determine enrollment, we will need a completed application, a psychological evaluation and most recent IEP.
Once your child has been accepted to KDS, you will need to provide the following items for the enrollment process:
• Completed KDS Application for Admission
• Two copies of the KDS Contract for Services (provided upon acceptance)
• Tuition (minus deposit)
• A copy of student’s birth certificate
• A copy of student’s Social Security Card
• Copies of any insurance cards
• A two supply of all medications
• Prescriptions for two months’ worth of medications
• Copies of student’s most recent physical, dental, and vision exams
• Immunization record
• KDS Consent for Assessment
• KDS Medical Authorization
• Special Olympics Release Form